Bridgers & Paxton Consulting Engineers is committed to providing our clients with engineering excellence, accurate construction documents and personalized services; while providing our employees with quality working conditions and offering the maximum opportunities for individual achievement and satisfaction.
Commitment to excellence is accomplished through maintaining a highly-qualified, motivated, stable professional staff, with each individual team member creating an environment where open communication and participation leads to the achievement of our mutual goals in a harmonious atmosphere.
Mutual support and recognition of each team member's contributions sustains the spirit and enthusiasm that makes our firm a national leader in the consulting engineering profession.
- 65 Years in business
- 130+ Employees
- 33 Professional Engineers
- 19 LEED Accredited Professionals
- Full Service MEP, Technology, and Energy Services
- 3 Offices in the Southwest US
- 15,000+ Projects
- Top Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing/Technology Engineering Firm (Leading Industry Publications)