Building Information Modeling News
Bridgers & Paxton Consulting Engineers, Inc.'s Blog
June 24th, 2015 • Posted by Kim Altmire • Permalink
Posted: June 24, 2015
Bridgers & Paxton's Katelyn Schmetterer talks about improved collaboration with BIM. Katelyn was one of four Destination BIM Contest winners that attended Autodesk University 2014 in Las Vegas, NV.
July 3rd, 2014 • Posted by Kim Altmire • Permalink
Posted: July 3, 2014
ABQ BioPark breaks ground on BUGarium. B&P provided the MEP engineering design services for this new 3,500 square-foot exhibit at the Botanic Garden. For more information visit the City of Albuquerque website.
February 10th, 2014 • Posted by Kim Altmire • Permalink
Posted: January 27, 2014
The AGC-NM Best Buildings results are in! B&P is proud to be the engineers for nine AGC-NM Building Branch, 2014 Best Buildings Award Winning Projects:
- Buildings--$20 million and over Category - The New Los Lunas High School Phase I
- Runner Up $20 million and over Category – Clovis Schools, W.D. Gattis Middle School
- Buildings $10 million to $20 million Category - Gallup-McKinley County Schools, Crownpoint Elementary School
- Buildings $5 million to $10 million Category - UNM Collaborative Teaching & Learning Building
- Design-Build Category - City of ABQ, The Blacksmith Shop at the Yards
- Environmental Category - Santa Fe County, Judge Steve Herrera Judicial Complex
- LEED Category - CNM Bookstore & Culinary Arts
- BIM Category - Farmington Schools, Tibbetts Middle School & CNM Westside Phase III Building
- Outstanding Specialty Work - Bank of the Rio Grande, Old Town Albuquerque Branch
Congratulations to all the team members who worked to make these projects award winners!